B ARCLAY FUNERAL HOME was established by the late William C. and Lois Barclay in 1934. William C. Jr. & Mildred Barclay purchased the Funeral Home 1975.
The building was the former Temperance Hotel, which was used by Glass Blowers during the winter months at local Glass factories in the local area.
It was built by one the Moore Brothers, between 1900 and 1905.
The BARCLAY FUNERAL HOME takes pride in serving families in the Gloucester, Camden, Cumberland and Salem Counties by providing personal care and attention through an array of details following the death of a loved one.
We welcome any comments or questions. Please feel free to e-mail, phone, or stop in to visit our facility.